Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at CYCJET.
Coronavirus disease has become more severe and has spread rapidly across the world. So far, the number of confirmed cases worldwide is still increasing. More and more countries and regions have begun to advocate that all people wear masks to prevent the spread of the epidemic. As the largest producer of masks, we have hundreds of millions of markets to be satisfied. So how to break away from traditional production thinking and increase production capacity? The answer is that the use of mask inkjet printers to realize intelligent production lines can increase productivity. As one of the N95 and KN95 mask production lines, how to choose a compliant mask inkjet printer has become one of the urgent problems for mask and mask machine manufacturers to solve.
Regarding the inkjet marking of masks, there are higher requirements for ink. Since N95 and KN95 masks will be used in medical environments and belong to Class II medical equipment, it is recommended to use inks that meet the requirements of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) for the inks used for mask coding, just like the production process of masks. This can reduce the compliance risk of manufacturers for products exported to the European and American markets.
Moreover, masks need to be worn for a long time, so the ink used should not contain substances that cause skin allergies or even CMR (carcinogenic, mutagenic, and teratogenic). Otherwise, it will cause additional health problems to the human body. In particular, the ink used on the mask is easy to migrate through the mask material and cause the risk of contact with the oral cavity. Therefore, it is recommended to use the CYCJET UV inkjet printer, which is suitable for indirect contact printing.
In addition, because the mask has a long shelf life, the ink used should have good light resistance to ensure that the printing content will not fade within the product validity period. For this, it is recommended to use high-quality UV ink.
Generally, N95 or KN95 mask manufacturers have requirements for coding on masks including the manufacturer’s logo, certified approval number, model, filter series, and filter efficiency level, etc. Typical coding requirements on packaging bags and boxes of medical masks include Global Trade Item Code (GTIN), batch number or batch, production date, unit packaging quantity, etc.
In the fight against COVID-19, CYCJET helps mask manufacturers comply with medical device regulations and provides solutions that can be directly marked on medical masks, packaging bags, and boxes.
Features of CYCJET UV Inkjet Printer:
1. The specially designed print head can be reversed or rotated to print and can be set to delay printing. CYCJET UV inkjet printer adopts the latest technology, which is economical and reliable with an exquisite design.
2. It prevents clogging, has a fast cleaning function, and has a long service life so that the printer can run stably for a long time in harsh environments.
3. The pressured ink cartridge does not require an external pump, which can ensure the printer to print continuously for a long time. This automatic large character inkjet printer has low operating and maintenance costs.
4. The UV inkjet printer adopts imported UV ink, with high viscosity and fast drying characteristics. Its UV solidify system can make the ink printing dry as soon as it prints.
5. The digital inkjet printing machine adopts a color touch screen controller, which is easy to operate. And the operation interface supports multiple languages, such as English, Russian, Arabic, Spanish, etc.
6. CYCJET high-resolution inkjet printer can print materials including metal, plastic, wood, aluminum foil, cardboard boxes, stone, pipes, cables, etc. Printable content includes logo, text, graphics, batch number, serial number, two-dimensional code, bar code, etc. And it can also be used to set the start number and end number printing.
CYCJET is the brand name of Yuchang Industrial Company Limited. As a manufacturer, CYCJET has more than ten years of experience for wholesalers and retailers of different types of handheld inkjet printing solutions, laser printing solutions, portable marking solutions in Shanghai China.
Contact Person: David Guo
Telephone: +86-21-59970419 ext 8008
MOB:+86-139 1763 1707